Updates for the Week
News Around Lynnhaven
Lost & Found
Ladies Book Club
You and Your Computer
Useful Internet Links
(Right click on Webmaster
link to get email address)
announcement, group activity, or feature article
Report broken links or to correct information
Report your changed
e-mail address or phone #
Petrina & Subway
Below are the Survey Results for the Lynnhaven Neighbors January Event.
President Ralph Helwig's comments are shown as (RDH).
Overall, how would you rate the
Churchill Street Recreation Center event?
- Excellent 12 (75.00%)
- Very good 4 (25.00%)
- Fairly good 0 (0.00%)
- Mildly good 0 (0.00%)
- Not Good at All 0 (0.00%)
What did you like about the event?
- Comeraderie with neighbors and great entertainment.
- It was high energy & very entertaining. Petrina knows how to get
- Petrina. Talking with friends.
- Food and entertainment were wonderful.
- The event was wonderful.
- Everything setup, entertainment, food.
- Petrina's enthusiasm and her involvement with the crowd. *The sandwiches
were delicious...much better than my past experience with Subway.
- Audience involvement.
- Entertainment and food was very good. The whole night moved along very
- Great entertainment, ran smoothly, well organized from beginning to end.
Table decor was simple but effective, nice little bit of sparkle. The
announcement that we will be returning to Laurel for our events.
(RDH: As many as possible.)
- Petrina is very entertaining. Good Audience involvement.
- Petrina is an excellent entertainer. She is very friendly and extremely
talented. She does a great job getting the audience involved!
- Everything! Petrina is fun! She involved all, everyone was smiling. Food
was fun, also. Kudos to all our "workers"👌😀
- Petrina was excellent! Liked the way she included the audience.
What did you
dislike about the event?
- Nothing (6 responses).
- What happened to the veggie sandwiches??
(RDH: There were some in the
- Nothing to dislike, this was perfect & a bargain for the price!!
- Liked it all.
- Room too crowded, could hardly move between tables.
(RDH: It is difficult to
arrange tables AND allow for dance floor.)
- The music.
- We were the last table to be called. (Just kidding.)
- We were the last table called. I know, someone always must be last.
Perhaps if everyone took only one sandwich at first and used both sides of
the table, most of us would have been able to eat & clear our plates before
Petrina started. Not everyone ate 2 sandwiches.
- We had a wonderful night so "no dislikes."
Did you enjoy Petrina's entertainment?
- Very satisfied 14 (80.00%)
- Satisfied 1 (6.25%)
- Neither satisfied nor dissatisfied 1 (6.25%)
- Dissatisfied 0 (0.00%)
- Very dissatisfied 0 (0.00%)
Overall, how satisfied or dissatisfied are you with
Subway's food? (15 Responses)
Do you like Johnny Wild's entertainment? (22 Responses)
Like a great deal 18 (81.82%)
Like a moderate amount 3 (13.64%)
Like a little 1 (4.55%)
Do you like the chance to mingle at an event? (16 Responses)
- Yes 14 (87.50%)
- No 2 (12.50%)
- Comment 1
- Somewhat. Especially with the
people at our table. At Laurel
Manor, you probably know whose at
your table, but at Churchill you get
to sit & mingle with neighbors you
haven't met before. It's a nice
How organized was the event?
Prior to the event, how much of the
information that you needed did you
- Extremely organized 11 (42.86%)
- Very organized 5 (35.71%)
- Somewhat organized 0 (0.00%)
- Slightly organized 0 (0.00%)
- Not at all organized 0 (0.00%)
All of the information 14 (87.50%)
Most of the
information 1 (6.25%)
Some of the information 0 (0.00%)
A little of the
information 0 (0.00%)
None of the information 1
How did you know to show up?)
anything else youd like to share
about the event? (5 responses)
Everyone seemed to a good time. Lots of audience participation.
Very fun evening.
It was a fun night with my Lynnhaven Neighbors.... Her music made
you want to get up and dance the night away.
You're doing a great job. Thank you!!
We think our Lynnhaven Neighbor leaders do a FANTASTIC job. Please
keep up the great work. We know you would like some young replacements, but
if something's not broke, why fix it. We appreciate all your hard work.
(RDH: Without some fresh
replacements, Lynnhaven Neighbors will die from malnutrition... (see
Looking for Volunteers in February
are looking for volunteers to help set up
for the event on Friday, February 15th.
If you can assist, please contact either:
- Dot Myers (508-331-4984)
- Ralph Helwig (352-205-3810)
All answers to this survey are confidential.
1 Response: We can do March again. Sorry, not here in February.
REALLY would appreciate new members
volunteering for set up or other
fresh ideas and new people if this
organization is to survive long
term. Thanks in advance!
Back to Top of Page